Digital Life means Real Life now?

Remastered in Java - A.K.A String 2017

Yes, this is kind of old but I've remastered it in Java for this post since it's impossible to me work nowadays without a computer device - and a good one. Also, this post contains THE DISCONNECTION PLAN I did in order to test the benefits (if any) of a free radio-wave zone.

Maybe you are from the digital anti-social line but reading articles over the web do makes you a social person, right?

Anyway, can we really disconnect? I'm saying this because my reality is becoming more and more everybody's reality. My generation was raised without computers and we saw the down of the net and today, most of us are completely fine with all the new tech - exciting may I say.

Young people? They don't even know how to talk without a tablet computer! Even elders are using this stuff. 

Of course we have a small percentage of global individuals that don't use any technology (at all), but they are the divergents already. The true impact we can see over any community: If most of small communities to huge cities already owns some kind of web link, how disconnected can we be?

Do you see yourself loosing the contact with colleagues, friends and family just by renouncing Facebook, Skype, YouTube, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, WhatsApp, WeChat, Twitter, Instagram, Messenger, Telegram or any other app or social connector? Think again! Your Digital Status is starting to be like our Old A,B,C class status.

THE DISCONNECTION PLAN
Starting with one week on my family's farm on the middle of mountains and rivers, about 35 minutes of road from a small town. Hum, it is so quiet! The light and water are produced inside the farm itself and the air is pure. 



But we still can get some digital or waves signals here and there! Amazing! So, step two: Make a room turn into a Faraday cage. Done. No signals! Let's shutdown the only device on this area (my mobile), remove it's battery and storage it inside an aluminium box.

I didn't kept myself all day inside of this room of course - it was just used by me from 7 PM to the next day at 8 AM. Activities: to read a book, write/draw in a notebook and sleep. Oh! Sleeping was like dying - but in a good way. The best revigorating nights I had for years! At the first night I just fall asleep later since I was adjusting myself to the new environment and it's TOTAL - ABSOLUTE - SILENCE!

During the day I was exploring, the woods, rivers, waterfalls, mountains, the sky - meditating - exercising - swimming - fishing - reading - farming and collecting eggs or cooking. The time seems to take a long time to pass like three times slower. So there is time for everything, even a power nap.

RESULT
Honestly?



Comments

Popular Posts

SPONSORS

Methark - Business, Marketing & IT Outsourcing

LinkCollider - Website Ranking Tool Using Social Media