Strange Things About the Brain

Tell me please - Are you capable to solve problems while sleeping and wake up applying the solution just remembering your dream's steps? 

Well, this is one of my "things" that constantly come to be true. The Top 3 solution dreams are about:
1. Solving a Coding or Logic System Issue;
2. A New Object, Design, Device, Technology Project Idea;
3. A Project solution and aspects.

Another weirdo thing?
While programming I will take up to Several hours straight to finish a job, but the thing is: I don't talk, listen or interact with anything or anyone (unnecessary to the process) while doing this. 

My last proof was while doing a MIPS Assembly code in Double Development mode (2 coders doing 1 programing task together). My co-worker was great but, I said: -"Dude, let me finish this quick for us - just - don't talk okay? Please :)". With his happy approval (he would be free to browse the web while I was working, so), I've started to brainstorm with myself and quickly connected the dots of how that program should be done. 



While coding Assembly I actually talk in binary or hexadecimal, I can see the memory heap working so you can imagine how focused I am while doing this. And my co-worker did something unexpectable. While I was burning the keyboard with the code mind flowing, he interrupted me and said: -"Why are you putting the values of this instance in X if you could do it like 'this?'".  Hes different path of thinking was completely different of mine and I've losted my own logical explanation while explaining it to him. OMG!

So, I was working just 1:30 hours of our 4 hours for the Task Sprint Ends, the program was almost ready and I have the logic all messed up. 

For the second time I politely asked my co-worker: -"Dude, let me finish this quick for us - just - don't talk okay? You just have made me loose all the logic. Please? :)".

The program was done in less than 30 minutes latter. 

Comments

Popular Posts

SPONSORS

Methark - Business, Marketing & IT Outsourcing

LinkCollider - Website Ranking Tool Using Social Media