The X-Wife

It's difficult for me to talk about my 14 yeas of "married life" (we were not actually married, just living as such). That's why I think there will be no problem about calling her my ex-wife.

I was young (stupid), just 19 yeas old - doing the Flight Academy. Well, chicks dig this - but I was not looking for romance and my graduation as a pilot was my goal.

Anyway, she was one of the few gals trying to graduate as a pilot too. So we became friends and some months later, we were living together as a married couple (in fact she wanted to take me away from my single pilot friends from the academy bon vivant life). 

We always used to say we were soul mates, that we would never fight and if one day we break apart - we would be great friends...and all this "bullshit".


With the years passing by I saw her becoming more needy, jealous, competitive and manipulative. As always, new bounds of understanding needed to be created by me and a little bit more of my freedom was gone each time. 

Yes, my body was giving up and I saw myself in a new reality, a technology company on my back, my carreer as a pilot shred because she could not follow (health reasons). I've started the Economy University (to help with my company and finance administration) and didn't took a while so she also started to attend another non-sense university on the same campus in order to "don't leave me alone". 

At my 28 years old I had my first health problem: Panic syndrome. Why did I have it? I was simply tired of the married life with her. If you can call it life at all. I was doing my Computer Science University under a great deal of pressure. Looking at a picture of me at this time, I was looking like a fat old man with seven kids.

I did never actually spend my time or money "on me" on this married period. So, it was really suffocating and my mind always saying: -"Try to keep your marriage". 

Till one day when she did so many wrong things and I was actually dying of disappointment about her - that I said: -"It's enough!". I never was the kind of guy who shouts or looses his temper, so I kept myself this way.

Do you remember about that "we shall not fight" bullshit from the third paragraph? Well, here I saw what a transformer is. From I Love You came I Hate You and be friends? I didn't even had time to try.

The girl who used to say I was a prince and that she loved me now was calling me of bad names, took away all of my stuff - and yet - I don't hate her. Why? She losted. 

Comments

Popular Posts

SPONSORS

Methark - Business, Marketing & IT Outsourcing

LinkCollider - Website Ranking Tool Using Social Media