Thief Game Review

What do you expect from a person that incorporates a game's point of view? That's me! I love the Thief Game Series since it's first version. Great gameplay and history!


The first time I've played Thief, after the installation cds, there was one you should use all the time in order to play the game. What did I loved? The game's history is addicting! Even with some bugs, I could not stop playing till the next new version was on.

The game thing is: Climb walls, walk on rooftops, be a thief (not a killer), your stealth counts, learn cool stuff, hours of game, great history, single player.

Thief - In Game
Platforms
Windows PC or VM - New Versions include: PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Xbox 360.

Producer
Eidos

Website
thiefgame.com


Comments

Popular Posts

SPONSORS

Methark - Business, Marketing & IT Outsourcing

LinkCollider - Website Ranking Tool Using Social Media